It refers to an isolated problem to do with the one’s face or a combination of problems involving eyelids, cheeks, chin, lips, jaws etc.
A surgical procedure done on your eyelids that:
- Removes fat and excess skin from the upper and/or lower eyelids
- Repositions and tightens lower eyelid muscles
- Makes eye area appear more youthful and less jaded
Brow Lift/Forehead Lift
A surgical procedure done on your brow/forehead that:
- Smoothens furrows
- Repositions hooded or lowered eyebrows
- Restores youthful look to upper part of face
Face Lift (Rhytidectomy)
A surgical procedure for your face that:
- Redistributes and/or reduces facial fat
- Repositions and tightens facial muscles and tissue
- Re-drapes and reduces excess sagging skin of the face, jaws and neck
- Produces a more youthful appearance
Facial Implant (Chin, Cheek and Jaw)
Chin, jaw or cheek implants are designed to improve/enhance facial contours. These are usually made of porous/solid artificial implants.
Botulinum Toxin Type A Injection (Botox)
Injection of botox into facial muscles inhibits muscle action, thereby decreasing:
- Frown lines
- Forehead furrowing
- Wrinkles around the eyes
Injectable Wrinkle Fillers
These can be temporary hyalouronic acid-based injections, or longer-lasting injectables with microscopic particles that stimulate collagen deeper in the skin.
Soft tissue filler is injected to:
- Enhance soft tissue volume
- Re-contour the face
- Diminish wrinkles
- Fill in depressed areas as well as cellulite dimples
A cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of the lips by increasing their fullness through enlargement.