- To effectively interface with patients, nursing staff and all Clinicians.
- To demonstrate effective application of technical & professional knowledge.
- To provide medical care as required by the patients admitted in critical care units
- To be available for emergency calls
- To supervise all nursing/ para-medical & non medical staff to maintain high standards.
- To actively participate in CME and Journal clubs & conferences.
- To co-ordinate on matters relating to Provision of infrastructure and maintenance support, selection of medical consumables and equipment to be procured
- To facilitate teaching and training programs of nurses, Technicians, I.C.U. staff.
- To ensure optimum utilization of resources by himself and subordinates
- To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
MD / DNB / DA - Anaesthesia
Friday, May 6, 2016