- To effectively interface with patients, attendants, and service users.
- To demonstrate effective application of technical & professional knowledge.
- To examine all patients in wards & follow up the cases.
- To prepare all medical records of the patient being maintained in the ward.
- To carry out instructions of the consultants in administering the medication and preparing patients for various procedures e.g. Angiography, Angioplasty, CABG surgery etc.
- To assist consultant in the OPD
- To assist and learn diagnostic procedure in Non-Invasive Lab i.e. TMT, Echo, Holter etc.
- To attend free heart checkup camps in Delhi & other states.
- To actively participate in presentations of CME’s and Journal clubs.
- To participate actively in the teaching program for nursing staff and technicians.
- To assist the consultants in all emergency cases.
- To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
- To have complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
- To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
- To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area
- To Comply with patient safety policy
- To ensure safe utilization of equipments and proper waste disposal system.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
MBBS + PGDCC
Friday, May 6, 2016