Responsibilities and key tasks
1.To effectively handle personnel queries about functioning of medical equipments.
2.To demonstrate effective application of technical & professional knowledge.
3. To coordinate and evaluate the work performed by service contractors including
maintenance, calibration, installation and verification of service documentation.
4. To ensure monthly schedule of plan preventive maintenance.
5. To audit all processes related to the delivery of medical gases.
6. To maintain professional development through attending seminars, workshops.
7. To have complete orientation of IMS system of Hospital.
8. To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of
9. To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational
issues & policies of the respective area.
10.To Comply with patient safety policy.
11.To provide technical assistance and training to personnel in maintenance and use
of medical equipment.
Cost & Revenue
12.To ensure maintaining of optimum stock of spares to reduce breakdown.
13.To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.