- To effectively interface with patients, attendants, & service users.
- To demonstrate effective application of technical & professional knowledge.
- To develop protocols for care of patients/monitoring of drug therapy that optimize work of nurses & doctors.
- To optimize primary PTCA protocols, perform Angioplasty / Angiography & facilitate cath lab work
- To ensure adequate equipment & organization of teams to handle complex cardiac cases/protocols for equipment use
- To ensure quality control of all investigation including ECG, Echocardiography, Stress Echo,TMT etc & their reports.
- To ensure patient record maintenance and documentation.
- To ensure efficiency & training of Junior Consultants/Senior residents/technicians/Nurses etc working in the NIC Labs
- To routine/ follow up OPD of cardiac patients Timely delivery & accuracy of reports of the diagnostic area.
- To participate actively in Acute MI programmed
- To Train & supervise work of all Associate Consultants & Senior Residents.
- To ensure proper handling of equipments
- To be well groomed ,punctual & adhere to company policies & practices
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
MD\DM - Cardiology
No. Of Vacancies
Tuesday, September 20, 2016