• Acting as the focal point of communication between the medical team and the patients
• Responsible for scheduling appointments effectively, and managing conflicts if any
• Responsible for creating and updating patients’ electronic health records
• Managing custody, circulation, control, retention and secure disposal of confidential information.
• Arranging for local as well as international travel & stay arrangements in a timely, cost effective and appropriate manner.
• Responsible for admission and discharge process
• Preparation of minutes of the meetings, proposal and presentations including Data Analysis and Research with MIS reporting.
• Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mails as necessary.
• Provide superior customer service to all patients
• Graduate/ Post Graduate in Management
• 2-5 years