1. To efficiently handle employee queries on Leave, Policies, Attendance, LTA,
resignation, clearance, etc.
2. To keep self abreast with the concepts and application of HR Management.
Process Orientation/ Documentation
3.To ensure timely & accurate reports, MIS & payroll management.
4.To effectively interface with employees & HODs.
5.To demonstrate proactive and process driven approach.
6.To ensure timely & quality data management, reconciliations, recordkeeping & report generation.
7.To ensure and supervise the time office activities and maintain proper records of attendance and leaves.
8.To ensure timely data entry & proper HRIS usage
9.To accurately and timely process payroll, clearance certificates and full & final settlement for employees.
10.To ensure statutory compliances ongoing.
11.To provide support in other HR interventions
12. To ensure updated employee master-data and personal file management.
13. To ensure, update & maintain timely and accurate employee database.
14. To have complete orientation of IMS system of Hospital.
15. To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of
16. To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues
& policies of the respective area.
17. To Comply with patient safety policy.
Under Graduate/ Graduate/ MBA Fresher