Responsibilities and Key Tasks
1. To effectively interface with patients, attendants, nursing staff and service users.
2. To demonstrate effective application of technical & professional knowledge.
Process Orientation/ Documentation
3. Running and maintainence of Quality control on a daily basis
4. To perform bench work to determine blood group of patients and ensure accurate
and timely blood reports
5. To perform phlebotomy on patients..
6. To maintain records related to all the above tasks.
7. To have complete orientation of IMS system of Hospital.
8. To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of
9. Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues &
policies of the respective area.
10.Comply with patient safety policy
Diploma/Graduation in Lab technology & minimum 0-7 Years experience