1. To provide expert consultation and manage all patients related to pediatrics with the knowledge of senior consultants.
2. To keep abreast with latest research, development & techniques in the field of pediatric
3 .To conduct and supervise all tests / procedures related to pediatrics
4. To generate reports on test / procedures performed
5. To ensure proper attention to the patient & their attendants.
6. To ensure that the wards / O.T. rooms have equipment / facilities necessary for renderi patient care as per availability.
7. To supervise all nursing / Para medical and non medical staff of the department to maintain discipline and high standard of medical care at the departments.
8. To provision infrastructure and maintenance support
9. To ensure optimum utilizations of resources by the him /her and subordinates
10. To have complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
11. To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
12. To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area.
13. To Comply with patient safety policy.
M.D. (Peads.) / DNB (Peads.) / DCH 1 year for DCH preferably