1. To effectively interface with patients/ attendants/ physicians/ other service users and deliver quality nursing care with compassion and high level of responsiveness
2. To demonstrate skill in patient assessment, rounds, capturing and carrying out doctors orders, documentation & equipment handling.
3. To follow admission procedure, charting and reporting, record management and discharge formalities on time with accuracy.
4. To ensure accurate and timely medication administration.
5. To actively participate in programs for quality improvement in nursing practices.
6. To follow infection control policies and biomedical waste management guidelines of the hospital.
7. To have complete orientation of IMS system of Hospital.
8. To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
9. Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area.
10.Comply with patient safety policy.
11.To collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
12.To ensure timely indenting and proper stock management.
13.To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.