• To effectively interface with patients/ attendants/ physicians/ other service users and deliver quality nursing care with compassion and high level of responsiveness at patients house
• To demonstrate skill in patient assessment, rounds, capturing and carrying out doctor’s orders, documentation, & equipment handling.
• To follow medical procedure, charting and reporting, record management and on time with accuracy.
• To ensure accurate and timely medication administration.
• To actively participate in programs for quality improvement in nursing practices.
• To follow infection control policies and biomedical waste management guidelines.
• Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues, & policies of the respective area10.
• Comply with patient safety policy.
• To collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
• To ensure timely indenting and proper stock management.
• To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
• Ability to handle larger volume of work in bigger setup.
• Reasonably high level of comfort among physicians.
GNM/B.SC(Nursing) with any state permanent registration
If intrested kindly come for walkin interview every Tueday & Friday from 10 AM to 12 PM and contact Devanshi in HR at Max Hospital,Patparganj