An unattractive smile can really lower a person's self-esteem. At Max Healthcare, we have the best doctors along with the latest technology to give you the best possible treatment to give you that perfect smile.
Signs & Symptoms
- Yellowness in the teeth
- Missing teeth/Gap between teeth
- Tooth Fracture
- Misalignment of teeth
These are the causes which might lead to an unattractive smile:
- An Accident in which you may lose teeth or undergo a jaw/tooth fracture
- By birth
- Excessive consumption of tea, coffee or smoking
Our cosmetic and orthodontic procedures range from teeth whitening, dental implants, and orthodontics to cosmetic dental work. When at Max Healthcare, be rest assured that your smile will be taken care of properly.
Teeth whitening is carried out through a procedure called Bleaching. In this procedure a peroxide-type chemical is applied on to the teeth to be whitened which goes through the enamel into the dentin, and lightens the color of your teeth.
Smile makeover with veneers
Dental veneers/laminates are custom-designed shells of tooth-like ceramic material that, when applied over the surface of a tooth, can cover worn tooth enamel, uneven tooth alignment or spacing, and chips or cracks.
The teeth are prepared by taking a thin layer of enamel (less than 1mm) from your tooth surface. Your dentist will make a model or impression of your tooth. The veneers are created in our dental laboratory by skilled craftsmen, and are then bonded into place giving you a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
Teeth Straightening without Braces
Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten teeth using a series of custom-made, nearly undetectable aligners.
These are the most widely used system for straightening teeth.
- Small metal brackets are bonded to the tooth with a wire passing through them.
- The wire is usually held tightly to the brackets with small elastic o-shaped rubber bands.
- The rubber bands can be metal colored (the most discreet) or colorful, depending on what you like.
- Metal brackets are very strong and can withstand most types of treatment.
- They tend to be the most inexpensive treatment procedures and can treat the most severe cases.
- Made of high-grade stainless steel, metal braces straighten your teeth using metal brackets and archwires.
- With metal braces, you have the option of adding colored elastics (rubber bands) for a more unique and colorful smile.
Completely Invisible Lingual Braces
In these types of braces the brackets are placed on the lingual aspect of the tooth therefore they are not visible from the front.
This is a tooth replacement solution. If you have missing teeth and want a solution that looks closest to your natural teeth, dental implants are the best option for you in the modern day scenario. It is now recognized by the American Dental Association as a standard treatment for a wide range of dental problems.
Teeth Cleaning/Ultrasonic Scaling
To fight periodontal disease, we need to reduce plaque, tartar and the number of bacteria in the pockets in your mouth. The device we use to do so is an ultrasonic scaler. It consists of a wand with a small scaling tip that produces a soft ultrasonic vibration. The small, quick vibrations in combination with a water flow give us a whole new level of effectiveness in calculus removal.
The benefits of ultrasonic scaling include:
- Increased efficiency of calculus removal
- Less need for hand scaling of stubborn deposits
- More comfortable access to the root surfaces, thanks to the small tip
Ceramic braces are made of translucent (clear) glass material. They are also popular with adult patients due to their cosmetic appeal. Ceramic braces utilize less noticeable brackets for patients concerned about aesthetic appearances.
Unlike traditional stainless steel braces, with ceramic braces your smile will not look 'metallic'. In addition, ceramic brackets are designed so that they won't stain or discolor over periods of time.