Dr. Anand K Pandey
- Cardiological Society of India
- Indian Medical Association
- Association of Physicians of Indian
Dr. Anand Pandey has over 20 years of experience in Interventional Cardiology. His Interventional and Clinical Cardiology expertise cover the entire spectrum of heart diseases. His areas of interest are angiographies, angioplasties, stenting, pacemakers, ICDs. He has been associated with Max group of hospitals for more than five years.
- Senior Resident in Department of Medicine & Cardiology in University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Associate Consultant Cardiologist at KLE Hospital/JN Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka.
- Senior Interventional Cardiologist at Metro Hospital & Heart Institute, Noida.
- Principal Consultant & HOD, Cardiology Department at Fortis Hospital, Noida
- MBBS from LLRM Medical College, Meerut (1983 Batch)
- MD in Medicine from LLRM Medical College, Meerut in 1993
- DM in Cardiology from LPS Institute of Cardiology, Kanpur in 1998
- Cardiovascular Interventions & European Society of Cardiology
- FACC (Fellow American College of Cardiology)
- FESC (Fellow European Society of Cardiology)
- FCSI (Fellow Cardiology Society of India)
- FSCAI (Fellow Society of Cardiac Angiography & Interventions)
- FICC (Fellow Indian College of Cardiology)
- Interventional Cardiology (Coronary Angiography, Coronary Angioplasty, Carotid & Peripheral Angioplasty)
- Pacemakers, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty, AICD
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
Wednesday : 9:00am to 1:00pm
Friday : 1:00pm to 5:00pm