Dr. Deepak Arora
- Indian Medical association
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Arthroplasty Association
- Alumni Association of Sancheti Institute (AASI)
Dr. Deepak Arora has over 6 years of experience in the field of orthopaedic surgery. His main area of interest are Trauma, Joint replacement and key hole surgery (arthroscopy). He is coveted member of several bodies of orthopaedic & joint replacement society.
- Senior Resident- DR BSA Medical College, NEW DELHI 2010-2013.
- Attending Consultant – At Dept .of Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement, Max Super Speciality Hospital , Patparganj .Delhi
- MBBS - S P MEDICAL COLLEGE, BIKANER 2007
- MS (ORTHOPAEDICS)- J LN MEDICAL COLLEGE, AJMER 2010
- First prize at Rajasthan Orthopaedic Surgeon Association in the year 2009 at Udaipur
- Fellowship in Arthoplasty & Arthroscopy at Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation-2015
- Joint replacement surgery
- Arthroscopy (key hole surgery)
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
- Mon :12 Noon- 2 pm,
- Fri : 1 pm – 4 pm,
- Sat: 9am- 11am.