Dr. Ashima Srivastava
Dr.Ashima is an eminent Clinical Psychologist and an intellectually stimulating, thought- provoking professional who works in a congenial professional environment conducive for her patients. She holds an experience of 18 years in the field of Clinical Psychology. She provides Family and Relationship counselling, Behavioural Therapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Personality Assessment, Assessment of IQ and Learning disorders, and various other types of therapies and assessment services. She has also been Certified and trained from USA in 2013 in diagnosing and treating Neuro-developmental disorders like ADHD, Autism etc.
- Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist and Developmental Behavioural Therapist at Max Super specialty Hospital, Patparganj (February 2007-Present)
- Guest Faculty, Department of Psychology, Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi and taking classes for M.A. (Previous), (Since December, 2007).
- Trainer- cum- Consultant Psychologist for training workshops (sponsored by NACO, India) in HIV/AIDS for various STI counselors at University Guidance & Counselling Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Senior Research Fellow in ICMR funded Research Project at Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, Delhi (January 1998-October 2004)
- M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology from Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, Delhi (2004-2006)
- Ph.D. in Child Mental Health, Delhi (2006-2010)
- Certified and Trained from University of California in diagnosis and treatment of Neuro-developmental disorders and administration of ADOS-2 on children with Autism (2013)
- Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Adult Mental health and well-being
- Developmental Disorders and appropriate treatment methods
- Behaviour Therapies and development of new therapeutic techniques like Modules for Social Skills Training for children with Autism
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday &Friday (12pm-4pm)
- Saturday (2pm-6pm)
- Sunday (11am-3pm)