Dr. Rohit Goyal
- Indian society of Gastroenterology life member
Dr. Rohit Goyal is a Consultant Gastroenterologist currently associated with the Max Super Speciality Hospital in Patparganj, New Delhi. He is well-versed with all aspects of Gastroenterology. He is familiar with UGI endoscopy procedures, having performed over 3,000 diagnostic endoscopies and polypectomy, sclerotherapy, variceal band ligation, stricture dilatation (balloon and savary guillard), achalasia dilatation, pyloric dilatation, injection therapy of peptic ulcer, foreign body removal, etc.
- Previously has worked as senior research associate at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He was also assistant professor in Department of Gastroenterology at GB Pant hospital before moving to private practice.
- He worked as consultant Gastroenterology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital for two years and thereafter joined at Max Hospital Patparganj as consultant Gastroenterology in 2014
- MBBS (MAMC, New Delhi)
- MD General medicine (MAMC, New Delhi)
- DM Gastroenterology(AIIMS, new Delhi)
- Liver diseases, Fibro scan, Advanced endoscopy
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
- Mon : 6 pm – 8 pm
- Tue, Fri : 9 am – 1 pm
- Wed, Sat : 2 pm- 4 pm
- Thurs : 4 pm – 8 pm