Dr. Gita Gangadharan Shrivastav
- Indian Association of otolaryngologists.
- General Medical Council, U.K
- Royal College of Surgeons, U.K
Dr. Shrivastav has over 22 years of experience in the speciality. She is a comprehensive ENT surgeon, keenly interested in nasal disorders and endoscopic nasal surgery, ear disorders and surgeries to restore hearing, voice disorders and head and neck tumours. Prior to working here she has worked in various NHS Hospitals across U.K and Northern Ireland and then on returning to India at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital,Sarita Vihar.
Before leaving for the U.K ,she was a Senior Resident at Delhi's LNJPN Hospital
- Senior Consultant ENT :Sant Parmanand Hospital, Civil Lines, Delhi
- Senior Consultant ENT :Indraprastha Apollo Hospital,Sarita Vihar ,Delhi
- Senior Resident, LNJPN Hospital, Delhi.
- In U.K:-Worked as ENT specialist in various NHS Hospitals,in England and Northern Ireland
- FRCS (ENT) (U.K),1998
- MS (ENT) (MAMC, University of Delhi),1993
- MBBS(MAMC, University of Delhi)1987
- Been a speaker and faculty in various national and international conferences and workshops including an Environmental workshop conducted by Volvo Automobiles ,India -where she was the medical expert on diseases caused in the respiratory system due to pollution
- Nasal Endoscopic surgery,
- Ear surgery
- Head and neck surgery