Dr. Meenu Walia
Dr. Meenu Walia
Director-Medical Oncology & Haematology
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
Max Multi Speciality Hospital, Noida
Max Multi Speciality Hospital, Greater Noida
Oncology / Cancer Care
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists (ASCO).
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- UICC Member
- Indian Society of Oncology.
- Indian co – operative Oncology Network (ICON).
- Association of Physicians of India.
- Indian Academy & Clinical Medicine.
- Delhi Medical Council.
- Indian Medical Association.
- More than 15 years of experience in the field of Medical Oncology and Haematology.
- Director Medical Oncology at Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre.
- Senior Resident at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi
Education & Training:
- DNB, Medical Oncology
- MD – Internal Medicine from University of Delhi
- M.B.B.S from Maulana Azad Medical College
- First DNB Medical Oncologist of India.
- Awarded certificate for excellence in recognition for the exemplary work and dedication in the field of healthcare by the India Today group in 2015.
- Featured in a book titled “Luminaries In Healthcare” by Mail today in December 2015.
- Awarded for Prof. K. L. Wig Oration by Association of Physicians Of India – in 2015
- Awarded for Excellence in Medical Services by Indian Medical Association (East Delhi) in 2014.
- Authored a book “Tips for happiness in the shadow of cancer”.
- Author of Oncology chapters
- Publications in various national & international journals.
- Clinical research and principal investigator for various randomized multi-centric international clinical research trials.
- All solid and haematological cancers.
- She has experience in managing solid and haemato – lymphoid tumors with special interest in breast, gynaecological & gastro – intestinal cancers.
Duration Of OPD:
- Mon To Fri : 09 am – 5 pm