Dr. Naresh Agarwal
- Member of Indian society of Gastroenterology
- Member of Association of Physicians of India (JAPI)
- Member of Indian National Association of study of liver disease (INASL) and life member of Society of Gastro-intestinal Endoscopy of India
Dr Naresh Agarwal owns a rich 14 years clinical and academic experience in Field of Gastroenterology. After obtaining his MD in Internal Medicine, he joined prestigious GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi, for his training of Gastroenterology. He has mastered the field of GI Endoscopy. He has been associated with Max Hospital since 2010 and has been a leading practioner in this area since 2006.
- MBBS and MD internal medicine from SP medical college Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- Non- DM training in Gastroenterology from SGPGI, Lucknow
- DM from prestigious GB Pant Hospital New Delhi under guidance of Prof SK Sarin.
- Published more than 20 national and international original articles, in indexed journals. He has presented his work of celiac disease in Germany.
- He has done his fellowship in luminal disease in Freiberg, Germany in able guidance of world well known Prof. HE Blum.
- Throughout his career, he has been active in his academic fled and conducted numerous conferences.
He has special interest in field of both diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy. He has done more 10000 endoscopic procedures, including gastroscopies, colonoscopies, ERCP and Per-Cutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomies (PEG). He has learned his own patterns of doing ERCP and has achieved near zero complications rates in ERCP.