- Indian Association of Gastro Intestinal Endosurgeon (IAGES)
- Asia Pacific Hernia Society(APHS)
- Hernia Society of India
- Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India(OSSI)
- Indian Medical Association(IMA)
- International Federation Surgical Society of Obesity(IFSO)
- National Rifle Association of India(NRAI)
Dr. Pradeep K. Dewan is amongst first of the few surgeons of India to perform laparoscopic surgeries. From 1992 to 2016, he has performed more than 25,000 basic and advance minimal laparoscopic surgery.
- Consultant - Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
- Narendra Mohan Hospital Gzb.
- Central Hospital,
- Indian Railways, Delhi
- M.B.B.S from G. R. Medical college, Gwalior
- M.D. from G. R. Medical College, Gwalior
- M.S. from G. R. Medical College, Gwalior
- ECFMG from U.S.A.
- Canadian qualifying examination, Canada
- Best Citizens of India 2007.
- Asian Admirable Achievers, vol, 5
- Asia Pacific Who’s Who vol, XI
- Rajjiv Gandhi Pratistha Samman – 2011
- Best Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon of Delhi – 2012
- IMA, East Delhi Branch Doctor's Day Award for Distinguished Service
- Laporocon 2004 Best Scientific Conference
- Bariatric (Obesity and Metabolic) Surgery
- Keyhole and Mini laparoscopic surgery
- Minimal Invasive Treatment for piles and anal fistula
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
- Mon to Sat- 6 to 8 pm
- Tue, Thursday, Fri -11 am to 1 pm