Dr. Rajesh Khullar
- Life member of International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity & Metabolic Disorders(IFSO)
- Life member of Society of endoscopic & laparoscopic surgeons of Asia (ELSA).
- Life member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- Life member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Life member of Indian Society of Surgical Gastroenterology (ISG).
Dr Rajesh Khullar is one of the longest serving surgeons in the field of Laparoscopic surgery in India. He has been religiously associated with the department of Minimal Access surgery since its very inception. He was the Vice Chairman of Minimal Access & Bariatric surgery center at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Junior Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 1985
- Worked with Dr KC Mahajan from 1985-1995 as Associate consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Joined a dedicated Department of Minimal Access (Laparoscopic ) surgery along with Dr Pradeep Chowbey at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 1996 as Senior Consultant and continued to work as Vice Chairman of department till November 2009
- Joined Max Hospital as Senior Consultant in Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery in November 2009.
- MBBS : AFMC (Poona University)
- MS (General surgery) : PGI, Chandigarh
- President, Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India (OSSI).
- Honorary Secretary, Hernia Society of India (National Chapter of APHS).
- Joint Secretary, Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS)
- Hony. Secretary, Indian association of gastrointestinal endosurgeons (IAGES)
- Accredited faculty, National Board of Examinations for post-doctoral fellowship in Minimal access surgery.
- Faculty member, Ethicon Institute of Surgical education, New Delhi.
- Jr. editor, Hernia section, Journal Of Minimal Access Surgery (JMAS)
- Reviewer, Hernia Journal
- Teaching faculty, CEMAST, Mumbai
- Dr Khullar has played a lead role in organizing multiple national and international conferences on various subjects of laparoscopy in India.
- He has been invited as expert and guest faculty for various international and national Bariatric, metabolic and Hernia conferences.
- Hepatobiliary surgeries
- Upper GI surgeries
- Hernia repair
- Bariatric surgery (Obesity/ weight loss surgery)
- Thoracoscopic surgical procedures for benign conditions of thorax.
Max Super Speciality Hospital Saket
- Monday to Friday - 01:00PM to 03:00PM