Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Gupta
- Neurological Society of India
- Delhi Neurological association
- Founder Member Neuro Spinal Surgeons Foundation, India
Dr. Sanjeev has more than 18 years of experience in Neurosurgery. His surgical and clinical expertise cover the entire spectrum of brain and spine diseases. Before joining Max Hospital, he was heading the department of neurosurgery in 1000 bedded teaching Hospital(University College of Medical sciences and GTB Hospital) in New Delhi.
- Senior consultant & Head, Department of Neurosurgery at UCMS & GTB Hospital, New Delhi.
- Consultant Neurosurgery, St. Stephens Hospital, New Delhi.
- Registrar, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi,
- M.Ch Neurosurgery-From Post graduate institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Fellow Spine Surgery-National Neurosciences Institute (NNI), Singapore
- Trained in Endoscopic Spine Surgery (MISS)
- MS-General Surgery from GNDU, Amritsar (Punjab)
- MBBS-Punjab University, Patiala
- Started purely Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery at University Medical College Hospital, New Delhi.
- Training & thesis guide for post doctoral Neurosurgery course(DNB) residents.
- Examiner for post doctoral Neurosurgery Course
- Past member DNB Academic Board, New Delhi
- Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Cranial and spine surgery
- Neurovascular Procedures
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
Mon, Thu: 10 am – 5 pm