Dr. Sharad Kumar Aggarwal
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Arthroscopic Society
- Bombay Orthopaedic Society
- Delhi Medical Association
- Indian Medical Association
Dr. Sharad K. Agarwal has vast experience of over 30 years in the field of Orthopaedics. He has been trained at renowned national and international institutions in the complexities of Orthopaedics. His clinical and surgical expertise cover entire spectrum of Orthopaedic Disorders. However, his special interest lies in Joint Replacement and Accident &Trauma Surgery.
- Senior Consultant Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital Patparganj from last 11 years
- Senior Consultant Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Surgeon at Shanti Mukund Hospital, Delhi and Metro Multi Speciality Hospital Noida
- Orthopaedic Specialist at Security Forces Hospital, Ministry of Interior, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- HOD and Orthopaedic Specialist at Employees State Insurance Hospital, Basaidarapur, New Delhi
- Scientific Pool Officer Orthopaedics at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Resident Orthopaedics at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- M.Ch Orth. - University Department of Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery, The Royal Infirmary &The Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, Scotland, U K 1997
- MS Orth. - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, University of Delhi New Delhi, India 1985
- MBBS - Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India 1981
- Adjudged the best MCh Orth. Candidate for the year 1996-97
- Awarded Prof. Smille award for standing first in M.Ch Orth. Examination at University of Dundee, Scotland, U.K.
- Completed the Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) Course of American College Of Surgeons (July 2013)
- Completed AO Trauma Masters Course on Complex Trauma (November 2014)
- Participated in numerous Conferences and Workshops on Joint Replacement Surgeries.
- Have presented academic papers at various National and International Orthopaedic forums.
- Regular faculty in numerous Orthopaedic conferences, meets and workshops.
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Accident & Trauma Surgery
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
Tue. & Thurs: 6pm - 8pm
Sat. 11am - 4pm
- Max Medcentre, Meerut
Tue: 10am- 1 pm