Dr. Vikas Panwar
Dr. Vikas Panwar
Unit Head & Senior Consultant - General Surgery
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
Max Multi Speciality Centre, Panchsheel Park
- SAGES, Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons, USA
- ARS, American Robotic Surgery Society, USA
- SLS, Society of Lapro-Endoscopic Surgeons, USA
- SCRS, Society of Singapore Colorectal Surgeons, Singapore
- APHS, Asia Pacific Hernia Society
- SSO, Society of Surgical Oncology, USA
- Senior resident at Lady Hardinge Medical College & Kalawati Saran children’s Hospital , New Delhi from 21st June 2000 to 24th June 2001
- Senior resident In General Surgery and casualty as at Deen Dayal Upadhayay Hospital, New Delhi from 25th June 2001 to 28th June 2003 (2 yrs).
- Worked at Singapore General Hospital, Singapore from 12th August 2004 till 11th May 2006 as a Clinical associate in Gastrointestinal and Colo-rectal surgery.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery , SSR Medical college, Mauritius July 2003 to April 2004
Education & Training:
- Training in Bariatric Surgery at Cleveland clinic, Cleveland (Ohio, USA) in 2009
- MRCP (Edinburgh, UK), 2006
- Fellow Indian gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons (FIAGES)
- MS in General Surgery at Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi University, Delhi 1997-2000
- MBBS from JLN Medical College Belgaum, 1989-1994
- More than 16 yrs in Laparoscopic, Gastro-Intestinal, Bariatric and General Surgery.
- Robotic Surgery Training from Atlanta Georgia USA.
- Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (USA) Fellowship at Cleveland Clinic, OHIO with Dr Philip Schuer (2009)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery & Colorectal Surgery (Singapore)
- MRCS Edinburgh (UK)
- Associate Fellow American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Bariatric and Colorectal Surgery
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Duration Of OPD:
Max Super Speciality Hospital,Saket, New Delhi
- Mon, Wed, Fri : 11 am – 4 pm