Dr. Vineeta Goel
Dr. Vineeta Goel
Senior Consultant- Radiation Oncology
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
Oncology / Cancer Care
- Association of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- Indian Society of Oncology (ISO)
- Indian College of Federation of Radiation Oncology (ICRO)
- Indian Society of Neuro Oncology (ISNO)
- Indian Society of Musculo Skeletal Oncology (IMSOS)
- Association of Medical Physicists of India (AMPI)
- Association of Gynaecologic Oncology of India (AGOI)
- Federation of Head Neck Oncology of India (FHNO)
- Total 15 years post DNB experience in Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Joined Max Healthcare as Senior Consultant in Radiation Oncology in 2009.
- Before joining Max Hospital, Dr Vineeta was working as Consultant & Assistant Professor at Advanced Centre for Research and Treatment and Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- She is extensively trained in IMRT, IGRT, SRS&SBRT from TMH Mumbai, MSKCC New York and IOSI Switzerland.
Education & Training:
- MBBS- MGIMS Sewagram, Nagpur University
- DMRT, DNB (Radiation Oncology), Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- PDCR (Diploma on Clinical Research)
- Best poster award-ISO-2006
- Employee of the Month – March 2010, Max Hospital
- Employee of the Year- 2009-10, Max Hospital
- GEM Award-(Best Doctor Award) 2013, Max Hospital
- Special interest in IMRT, IGRT, SRS brain, Extracranial SBRT and Brachytherapy. She has keen interest in IORT (Intra Operative RT), pre-operative interstitial brachytherapy. She also has rich experience in Total Skin Electron Therapy (TSET) for Cutaneous Lymphomas.
- Molecular Oncology and its application in Brain tumours always excites her. She has special interest in management of Breast Cancer and PediatricTumors (Childhood Cancers)
Duration Of OPD:
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
Mon to Sat
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh