Max Health Care has introduced MAX Home Health Care to offer people with the best possible care. It has a special purpose to help people have a comfortable life at home with independence, and dignity. Families coping with significant illness or disability need love and support while caring for a family member. Our goal at Max Home Health Care is to provide the highest quality home nursing care services at home. We believe our clients and families deserve home health care services delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
What are you looking for?
- Nursing Care & Caregivers
- Doctor's visit
- Rehabilitation Programme
- Special Chronic Care Programme
- Other Services
- Contact Us
Home Care Nurses bring high quality care into our clients' homes.
The staff selection process is stringent and evaluation is done on the basis of the following:
- Thorough screening of all field staff including reference and background checks
- Clinical expertise, verified & supported through on-going education & skills and checks
- Multidisciplinary home nursing services & internal case management for cost-effective care focused on positive outcomes
- One point access through our Home Nursing Care Helpline
- Services available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Nursing supervision on all supportive home health cases
- Field staff are fully insured & experienced Max Home Health Care employees
- Access to & consultation with, the company rehabilitation team
Caregivers offer reliable assistance and support with activities of daily living on shift basis. Our expert staff is trained to follow an individualized plan of care for each client at home.
An individualized plan of care may include any or all of the following:
- Appointment & medication reminders
- Bathing: Bed baths, tub baths, or showers
- Dressing, grooming, & toileting
- Escorting clients to appointments & outings
- Mobility/Ambulation stairs, wheelchairs, & walkers
- Nutrition assistance with eating
- Physical exercises: Active or passive range of motion
- Picking up prescriptions
Companionship/ health buddy
- Companions Converse, Reminisce, Play Games & Read.
Who are home care physicians?
Doctors who specialize in house calls are usually extensively experienced in adult and geriatric care
Who might benefit from the service of a home care physician?
House calls may be especially helpful for older adults who experience the following challenges:
- Cognitive, psychiatric or emotional instability
- Need to involve home-based caregivers in consultation with the doctor
What services are offered by a home care physician?
Home care physicians offer a comprehensive range of services, from routine checkups and on-going preventive care to diagnostic testing and treating serious illnesses. Improvements in medical technology may even allow home care physicians to perform Electrocardiograms (EKGs) and other tests in your home. Contact us for doctor at home today.
The Services Include:
- Physical examinations
- On-going treatment of medical conditions like Heart disease, Lung disease, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Parkinson's disease and Diabetes
- Portable diagnostic testing
- Medication management and refills
- Referral to physical therapy and specialized rehabilitation services
- Coordination of home care nurses, home health aides and medical equipment
- Physician review for authorization of therapy, home health care, medical equipment and diagnostic testing
Returning clients to optimal wellness and independence is a process well known to Home Care. Our restorative, outcome-based rehabilitation services are designed to support & educate individuals and their caregivers. With a focus on maximizing our client's level of functioning, we help them achieve the highest quality of life possible.
Rehabilitation nurses and therapists offer cost-effective, innovative solutions to prevent barriers from hindering a clients' recovery. Through rehabilitative assessment, planning, intervention, and coordination, client receive the best care, appropriate equipment, and multiple resources while remaining safe and actively involved in their personal care plan goals. The program enhances a client's ability to succeed in the safe and supportive environment of his or her own home. A clients' care plan may include services from any or all of the clinical team.
The programme improves outcomes for clients with:
- Cardiopulmonary condition
- Catastrophic Injury & illness
- Chronic Illness
- Deconditioning after a hospital stay
- Joint replacement & other Orthopedic surgery
- Stroke/Neurological disease
Max Home Health Care provides clinical support and medical management for adults experiencing a wide variety of medical conditions and surgical procedures.
Our multidisciplinary team of professionals works closely with the client's physician to develop an individualized plan of treatment. Treatment is focused on client assessment, intervention and education of client and caregiver, to promote compliance and prevention of complications or costly hospital readmission.
Special Chronic Care Programme Includes:
- Alzheimer's care & Dementia management
- Cancer care
- Cardiac care
- Diabetes management
- Geriatric care
- Pre & Post-Surgical care
- Respiratory disease management
- Wound management & Skin care
- IV Infusion Program
- Bariatric home nurse
- Allied professionals like dieticians, psychologists etc.
Homecare Services makes obtaining healthcare services an easy process. Simply call us on 011- 47326969. One of our executives will ask you a few simple questions to arrive at the right solution for you.
We will send your information to the supervisor who will determine eligibility and arrange to undertake an assessment (to confirm eligibility, discuss your service needs, and complete some paperwork). Any fees and charges will be fully discussed and agreed at this time. After this a staff will be appointed and services will commence on a day/time agreed with you.
E-Mail: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Healthcare Helpline Number : 011-4732 6969
- 24-Hour, One-Point-Access center.
- Highly trained professionals.
- Internal case management: our internal case management process assures timely and professional client updates to families and health professionals.
- Full range of specialized services.