Making Your Care Comfortable
Max Healthcare offers a variety of amenities to make your stay with us as easy and comfortable as possible. Right from using highly advanced medical equipment to delivering personalized care to patients, we leave no stone unturned to deliver you simply the best.
Below is a glossary giving you a sneak-peek of our various amenities:
- Max Chemist
- Emergency response system
- Cardiac Life Support Ambulances
- Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- Paediatric ICU (PICU)
- 4 D ECHO
- 3.5 T – MRI Unit
Care is inherent to Max Healthcare culture and therefore,
We give equal importance to Visitor Care and convenience as well. If you are visiting our hospital then this capsule is for you to get a brief on what we offer to our guests.
Visitors are allowed to see the patients only during the specified visiting hours. Please be considerate and keep your visit brief if the patient is in pain or in need of rest.
Across our network of hospitals
- One visitor is allowed to visit the patient between 11:00 am to 1:00 pm & 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm in Rooms.
- One visitor is allowed to visit the patient between 11:00 am to 11:30 am & 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm in ICUs.
Do's and Don'ts
The hospital administration has laid down certain guidelines for visitors in order to ensure the privacy of other patients is not disturbed. Kindly read them before you leave for the hospital. Doing this will help us serve our patients better. Download PDF
Parking is available for visitors in the designated parking lots at all hospital entrances.
The Hospital's Cafeteria is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Visitors are welcome.
Get complete location map right here on our website and make your visit pleasant and hassle free. Click Here
Help Desk No
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket : +91 11 2651 5050 & 6611 5050
- Max Multi Speciality Centre, Panchsheel Park : +91 11 2649 9870
- Max Hospital, Gurgaon : +91 124 6623 000
- Max Hospital, Pitampura : +91 11 2735 1844
- Max Multi Speciality Hospital, Noida : +91 120 662 9999
- Max Multi Speciality Hospital, Greater Noida : +91 9650045691, +91 7827632150
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh : +91 11 6642 2222
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Mohali : +91 172 665 2000
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Bathinda : +91 164 660 1000
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Dehradun : +91 135-667 3000
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj : +91 11 4303 3333