Headache is defined as pain in any part of the head including face & neck. There could be numerous reasons of headache - as the cause. There are different types of headaches including tension headaches, migraine headaches, and cluster headaches.
Headaches should be managed professionally as they can be a sign of something serious to your health. Overuse of medication can lead to other issues that can be harmful for your body.
Causes of Headaches
The most common causes of headaches are:
- Bad posture
- Staying in one position for a long time
- Working in an awkward position for a long time
- Clenching one’s jaw
Recent advances in technology and medications have greatly helped countless headache patients.
A dedicated clinic, The Max Headache Clinic (kindly hyperlink to the clinic page/pdf), will be set up to provide excellent diagnosis and treatment of headaches.
- Facilities for Inj Botulinum toxin available by experienced neurologists
- The clinic is dedicated to quality diagnosis and comprehensive, individualized management of headaches and works in close cooperation with the patient's personal physician.
- Close communication with referring physicians will be a strong goal of this Headache Clinic, as we understand that headache is a chronic disease requiring on-going treatment.