Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket Is JCI Accreditated
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
Max Super Speciality Hospital, A Unit of Max Healthcare Institute Limited & Max Super Speciality Hospital, A Unit of Devki Devi Foundation, Saket (New Delhi, India) has been recognized with the GOLD SEAL- JOINT COMMISSION INTERNATIONAL, W.E.F 18th February, 2017. JCI is the highest accreditation of quality health care by meeting the international healthcare quality standards for patient care and safety.
Why is it important for our patients?
JCI accreditation means high quality health care services all around the globe. Having a JCI accreditation, an organization demonstrates high quality of patient care and a desire for continuous improvement
JCI standards and evaluation methods stand alone in the world as unique tools designed to drive positive change. Its standards and evaluation methods includes-
- Patient safety is top priority. Focused on building a culture of patient safety
- Patients and medical staffs are protected against infection risks.
- Staffs are assured of a safe working environment so that they can serve and bring highest satisfaction to customers.
- Patient’s conditions are evaluated continuously, before, during and after diagnosis and treatment.
- Patients are allowed to consider their treatment options thoroughly to ensure the most suitable and effective option for each individual is selected.
- Patient’s rights and obligations, including privacy right, psychological, cultural, religion needs of the patients and their family are emphasized and respected.
- Medical staffs are trained to be ready emergency situations.
For more information, please visit- https://www.jointcommissioninternational.org/