To provide & ensure direct or indirect accurate medical attention to all cases needing anaesthesia before any surgical procedure. To provide high quality Pre-anaesthesia, anaesthesia and Post-operative anaesthesia care in the hospital.
1. To effectively interface with patients, technicians, nursing staff and service users.
2. To demonstrate effective application of technical & professional knowledge.
3. To demonstrate pre, INTRA and post operative care of all the cases done in the unit.
4.To be available for emergency calls of the O.T. & the I.C.U
5.To supervise all nursing/para-medical & non medical staff to maintain high
6. To actively participate in CME and Journal clubs & conferences.
7.To co-ordinate on matters relating to Provision of infrastructure and maintenance
support, selection of medical consumables and equipment to be procured
8. To have complete orientation of IMS system of Hospital.
9. Comply with the service quality Process
10. Comply with the environmental issues & policies of the OT.
11. Comply with the occupational issues & policies in the OT.
12. Comply with patient safety policy.
13.To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of
the hospital People Orientation
14. To facilitate teaching and training programs of O.T. Nurses, Technicians, I.C.U.
Cost & Revenue
15.To ensure optimum utilization of resources by himself and subordinates
16. To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.