I. JOB PURPOSE
To provide direct & indirect accurate medical attention to all cases referred to Radiology department
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To ensure that the labs have facilities necessary for rendering patient care.
2.To keep abreast with latest research, development, techniques in the field of Radiology
3. To provide radiodiagnosis support to medical care of the patients.
4. To conduct & generate timely reports.
5. To supervise all nursing/ para medical & non medical staff of the department & to maintain high standards.
6. To ensure quality of investigation & reports by eliminating error in procedures & reporting
7. To co-ordinate on matters relating to Selection of type and nature of medical consumables and equipment to be procured.
8. To work with aim to save environment in all possible ways.
9. To have complete orientation of IMS system of Hospital.
10.To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital and participate in roles in DMP where ever involved.
11.Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area.
12. Comply with patient safety policy & ensuring that all occupational issues of the department are addressed.
13. To impart training to his subordinates.
14. To make all the junior staff aware about environmental safety protocols and related actions to be taken.
15. To ensure optimum utilization of resources by himself and subordinates.
16. To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.