1. To resolve day to day patients / visitors complaints and manage the total Customer Experience Questionnaires dissemination process.
2. To achieve high customer satisfaction with Telecommunication services provided by Telephone Exchange personnel.
3. To effectively implement policies, procedures through Front Office personnel.
4. To daily supervise front office services and staffing.
5. To ensure accurate patient invoicing, billing, refunds etc. and resolves all problems associated with patient billing.
6. To have complete orientation of IMS system of Hospital.
7. Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area.
8. To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
9. To ensure efficient functioning of Front Office personnel/ processes/ systems.
10.To ensure FO Team awareness and readiness for emergency patient handling roles.
11.To coordinate with diagnostic and treatment activities to achieve high customersatisfaction levels with services.
12.To coordinate with medical staff and other departments on behalf of Front OfficeTeam.
13.To effectively utilize Hospital Information System, EPABX system and other software provided
14.To conduct & coordinate training programs for front office team.
15.To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.