Responsibilities and key tasks
1. To effectively interface with patients, attendants, internal & external customers.
2. To act as custodians of all customer complaints/concerns on their respective floors/departments – to ensure end to end complaint closure with all patientson their floors during their entire stay in the hospital.
3. To assist in smooth admission process and hassle free discharge for the patients.
4. To design, interpret and ensure effective implementation of policies & procedures.
5. To officiate & perform role of Deputy Medical Superintendent in his absence.
6. To monitor and collaborate with other departments for successful implementation of Quality Improvement Programs.
7. To ensure compliance of all clinical policies and procedures in their respective areas/floors.
8. To assist MS/DMS in reviewing and responding to any Medical Review by state of local surveys, inspections and accreditation & completion of statutory, statistical and annual reports.
9. To be aware ofDisaster Management Program me (DMP) ofthe hospital.
10. To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area.
11. To Comply with patient safety policy.
12. To assume leadership role in ensuring availability of trained medical staff.
Cost & Revenue
13. To assist in ensuring operations within budgeted cost.
14. To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices