Patient/ Customer Care
1. To provide expert consultation and manage all patients related to medicine with the
Knowledge of senior consultants.
2. To keep abreast with latest research, development & techniques in the field of
Process Orientation/ Documentation
3. To conduct and supervise all tests / procedures related to Medicine
4. To generate reports on test / procedures performed (Operation notes and discharge
5. To ensure proper attention to the patient & their attendants.
6. To ensure that the wards / O.T. rooms have equipment / facilities necessary for
rendering patient care as per availability.
7. To supervise all nursing / Para medical and non medical staff of the department
8. To maintain discipline and high standard of medical care at the departments.
9. To provision infrastructure and maintenance support
10.To ensure optimum utilization of resources by the him /her and subordinates
11.To have complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
12.To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
13.To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area.
14. To Comply with patient safety policy.
15. Ensure observance and adherence of MHC protocols by all the technical staff I.C.U.
16. Responsible for Pre And post operative care of all the cases done in the unit.
17. Ensure complete medicine program with the Senior Consultant of the day
18. Be available for emergency calls on their respective day