I. JOB PURPOSE
To provide medical care to IP and OP Patients under the guidance of Consultants in the department
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Patient/ Customer Care
1. To ensure proper attention to the patient & their attendants.
2. To proactive in terms of patient care (Planning and anticipation)
3. To provide expert consultation and manage all patients related to Obs& Gynae.
4. To keep abreast with latest research, development & techniques in the field of O& G.
Process Orientation/ Documentation
5. To conduct and supervise all tests / procedures related to Obs & Gynae.
6. To generate reports on test / procedures performed (Operation notes and discharge summary)
7. To ensure that the wards / O.T. rooms have equipment / facilities necessary for
rendering patient care
8. To supervise all nursing / para medical and non medical staff of the department to maintain discipline and high standard of medical care at the departments.
9. To select type and nature of medical consumables and equipment to be procured.
10.To have complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
11.To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
12.To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupationalissues & policies of the respective area.
13.To Comply with patient safety policy.
14.To co-ordinate and contribute with the team for development of newer facilities
15.To co-ordinate with Head Of Department on all matters relating to:
- provision infrastructure and maintenance support
-complaint redressal of patients To take part in all regular CME’s.
Cost & Revenue
16.To ensure optimum utilization of resources by the him/her and subordinates
17.To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies andpractices.