1. To provide expert consultation and manage all patients related to pediatrics with the knowledge of senior consultants.
2. To keep abreast with latest research, development & techniques in the field of pediatrics
Process Orientation/ Documentation
3. To conduct and supervise all tests / procedures related to pediatrics
4. To generate reports on test/procedures performed (Operation notes and discharge summary)
5. To ensure proper attention to the patient & their attendants.
6. To ensure that the wards/O.T. rooms have equipment / facilities necessary for rendering patient care as per availability.
7. To supervise all nursing/Para medical and non medical staff of the department to maintain discipline and high standard of medical care at the departments.
8. To provision infrastructure and maintenance support
9. To ensure optimum utilizations of resources by the him/her and subordinates
10.To have complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
11.To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
12.To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area.
13.To Comply with patient safety policy.
14.To coordinate with Head Of Department on all matters relating to:
15.To co-ordinate and contribute with the team for development of newer facilities
16.To proactive in terms of patient care (Planning and anticipation)
17.To complaint redresses of patients
18.To take part in all regular CME’s.
Cost & Revenue
19. To select type and nature of medical consumables and equipment to be procured.
20. To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.