Senior Resident - Internal Medicine
- Documentation must be complete whereby Clinical findings, Plan of Care, Date, Time, full Signature and Delhi Medical Council number must be mentioned.
- Physician Order Sheet must be filled in block letters to advise medicines and use of abbreviations are strictly not allowed.
- Any referral for opinion from a consultant of a different specialty has to be done by writing on pink coloured Referral Slip.
- Routine In-door patient round should be started from 9 am daily. Round should be completed before 11 am.
- To comply with universal precautions and aseptic techniques like Hand-washing while doing examination of patients and at the time of performing procedures.
- Junior Consultant of Internal Medicine / General Surgery will see patients of Super Specialties not having J.C. to give cover between 6.00pm to 8.00am.
- To follow all policies, protocols applicable or in-force in the hospital.
- Guide lines issued by regulatory bodies like JCI / NABH etc with which hospital is accredited must be followed.
- Meeting with Family members of admitted patients are essential to appraise them about clinical condition of the patient.
- You may be assigned with other task besides commonly performed job if required by the hospital.