Walk in Interview for Staff Nurse / Sr. Staff Nurse - Ward / ICU / OT
I. JOB PURPOSE
To assist in delivering high quality nursing care at home.
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To effectively interface with patients/ attendants/ physicians/ other service users and deliver quality nursing.
- To actively participate in programs care with compassion and high level of responsiveness
- To demonstrate skill in patient assessment, rounds, capturing and carrying out doctor’s orders, documentation, & equipment handling.
- To follow medical procedure, charting and reporting, record management and on time with accuracy.
- To ensure accurate and timely medication for quality improvement in nursing practices.
- To follow infection control policies and biomedical waste management guidelines.
- Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues, & policies of the respective area.
- Comply with patient safety policy.
- To collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
- To ensure timely indenting and proper stock management.
- To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
- Ability to handle larger volume of work in bigger setup.
- Reasonably high level of comfort among physicians.