Palliative Care Specialists in Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
Diseases Treated by Palliative Care Specialist:
Palliative care is a holistic approach that aims to lessen the suffering of the patients and their families who are affected by serious health conditions. These may include:
- Cancer patients
- Chronic kidney diseases (CKD)
- Chronic Liver diseases or Liver Failure
- Chronic lung failure or Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Chronic Heart Failure
- Chronic neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease
- The goal of Palliative care is to provide the best possible quality of life at every stage of treatment, starting at diagnosis.
Max Institute of Cancer Care Lajpat Nagar is one of the best hospitals in India for treating ailments related to Palliative Care, and the doctors mentioned above are among the best Palliative Care Specialist in Lajpat Nagar, Delhi. You can check the consultation fees, OPD timings, and book doctor appointments online for OPD/Video Consultation for today, tomorrow or future dates.