Usually, the first signs of pregnancy occur after 2 weeks after the embryo transfer. While the signs may vary from case to case, the most common one are:
• Missed period – IVF patients often have missed or irregular periods
two weeks after the embryo transfer.
• Breasts Change – Changes in your breast may vary from size, sense of fullness, or being very tender to touch.
• Headaches/Fatigue/Nausea – Usually caused by a surge of hormones, which indicate that either you’re ready to menstruate or you are on hormone therapy. Your IVF was successful and your body is getting ready to nourish a new life.
• Frequent Urination and excessive thirst – Another sign would be excess urination since your metabolism is changing and is preparing to handle the baby growing inside of you. You will urinate frequently and feel thirsty.
• Bleeding or spotting –Bleeding is a good indication if you are undergoing hormone therapy.
• Mood swings -Probably the most common signs in pregnancy, occurs even after undergoing IVF.