- The grants office will support in identifying grant areas and institutions, enable grant writing and focus on maximizing successful grant applications.
- Devki Devi Foundation had got recognition from the Department of Scientific Industrial Research (DSIR) as a Research Institution by the Govt of India since 2013 to 2024. The renewal for re recognition from DSIR has been awarded for the period April 2021- March 2024. Under the DSIR recognition projects have been awarded from grant agencies which are DBT, ICMR, INSA, BIRAC and DST.
- List of Ongoing projects:
Department of BIO technology (DBT):
The Institute of Endocrinology & Diabetes at Max Saket under Dr. Sujeet Jha has received grants for a consortium research study partnering with CMC Vellore for the study title: “Comprehensive
- Molecular Studies in Monogenic forms of Diabetes in India.
- The Max Institute of Cancer Care has initiated the “National Cancer Registry Programme” across locations of MHC. In the initial phase hospitals at Saket and Patparganj has got funds for conduct of the registry programme.
- Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC):
The Dept. of Oncology at Max Saket has got grants for projects under consortium being led by TATA Memorial Centre from BIRAC in the field of cancer. The project is entitled “To establish a ready network of clinical trial units across the National Cancer Grid to promote multi-centric collaborative research in the field of drug and device development”.
Indian National Science Academy (INSA):
INSA council has assigned a researcher in Dept. of Gastroenterology the position of senior scientist from January 2017 for a period three years for conduct of research studies. INSA is providing with honorarium every month and a contingency grant every year which is through DDF under the DSIR recognition. The studies are being conducted at Max Vaishali. The research study includes:
Profile of circulating microRNA in patients with acute viral hepatitis (AVH) and acute Liver failure (AVF).
Serum apoptosis marker [CK18 (M30 and M670)] in acute liver failure.
Vitamin D3 and thymosisn b4 levels as biomarker for prognosis of acute and chronic liver failure.