We are the authorized Panel Site for Immigration Checks for Australia, Canada, United States of America (USA), UK and New Zealand. We ensure a hassle-free and quick immigration experience for our domestic patients. We've been successfully managing the immigration programs, making sure that our applicants have access to the best of health care services and amenities. Our Unique Offerings:
- We offer a complete range of services under one roof, be it Radiology, Pathology, Immunizations, Multispecialty doctors, or Pharmacy.
- An experienced and seasoned pool of male and female doctors - Internal Medicine and Pediatrician.
- Dedicated query support.
- Dedicated appointment line.
- Dedicated coordinators for managing Immigration check-ups.
- Ongoing quality checks and stringent monitoring of processes.
- NABL approved labs and certified Radiologists.
- Timely report delivery.
- Applicant and family counseling.
- Ongoing technology advancements and training.
- Highly developed and certified lab services for TB and Sputum testing.
- DOT treatment center.
Max Med Centre - Lajpat Nagar
First Floor, 26 A, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar
New Delhi 110 024.
Phone: +91 8860444888
Max Emergency Service:
011 4055 4055
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Bathinda
Mansa Rd, near civil hospital, Bathinda, Punjab 151001
Timings: 9am to 4pm
Max Med Center Mohali (Immigration)
Plot No. A-19, Industrial Area, Phase VI,
Near Dara Studio, Mohali -160055, Punjab
Phone: +91 172 521 2000
Timings: 8am to 8pm
Max Emergency Service:
- Original Passport.
- 2 Photocopies of first and last page of the passport.
- 2 Photocopies of vaccination certificate with both dose dates information.
- 2 Photocopies of IME/UCI/HAP ID/Case No. letter received from embassy as advised during booking.
- Carry all existing and previous treatment records of medical and surgical history if any.
- Wear lens or spectacle if used for eyesight.
- USA pediatric appointments applicants to bring Vaccination Card of child.
- Menstrual Cycle should be completed at the time of appointment (for Australia candidates only)
- Don’t wear/carry jewelry, costly items and valuables.
- Attendants are not allowed inside MedCenter (except minor applicant and vulnerable applicant)
- Fasting is not required.
- 2 PP size photographs for UK medicals along with information of Visa Category, Destination address in UK with Zip Code.
- 4 PP size photographs for USA offline cases.