The Emergency department at Max Healthcare cares for over 2,50,000+ adult and paediatric patients every year across our emergency departments. In an effort to deliver world class care, our emergency department follows international protocols in acute care management, particularly for heart attack(MI), stroke, abdominal emergencies and polytrauma. Network wide data is collected and reviewed monthly to ensure continuous improvement in quality of care. Our motto, “ Every patient to the right clinician at the right clinical setting” is our driving force and our source of inspiration towards high quality patient care and treatment.
Our patients can expect Safe, Effective, Patient Centered, Timely, Efficient and Equitable Care at all times from our emergency department. Our main focus areas include:-
- Trained, qualified and skilled staff
- World class infrastructure like waiting area, vulnerable area, triage, equipment maintenance etc
- ER processes and protocols(Head injury, MI, Stroke, Sepsis, Major Trauma), Triage instruments
- Coordinated emergency care throughout the patient pathway
- Monitoring and Knowledge of outcomes such as mortality and morbidity review, complaint monitoring to highlight system and/or individual failure.
- Commitment: Adequate resources(finance, equipment, infrastructure) and active visible management engagement with ER…leading to empowered motivated staff.