Versius Next Generation Robotic Surgery
Robotic surgery or robot-assisted surgery is a technique used to perform common as well as advanced procedures with more flexibility, precision, and control. VERSIUS is the NEXT generation Surgical robot that is transportable, portable, affordable, and this has been made possible due to its modular design.
What makes Versius Next generation robotic surgery Superior to conventional surgeries?
- 3 dimensional view to the surgeon
- Higher accuracy
- Greater precision & safety
- Smaller incisions therefore excellent cosmetic results
- Minimal pain & blood loss
- Minimal scarring
- Faster healing
- Shorter hospital stays
- Better accessibility and visibility of the surgical site
- Better control, greater depth perception
Frequently Asked Questions