32 Doctor Available
Diseases Treated by Musculoskeletal Oncologist:
A musculoskeletal oncologist is a medical specialist who specializes in diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal tumors that occur in children and adults.
The best musculoskeletal oncologist at Max Hospital serve patients with their expertise in several cases including the following:
- Benign bone tumors (aneurysmal bone cyst, chondroblastoma, fibrous dysplasia, giant cell tumor)
- Malignant bone tumors (multiple myeloma, osteosarcoma, Ewing’s sarcoma, Chondrosarcoma)
- Benign soft-tissue tumors (lipoma, hemangioma, fibroma, ganglion cyst)
- Malignant soft-tissue tumors (liposarcoma, fibrosarcoma, angiosarcoma, neurofibrosarcoma)
- Metatastic bone diseases (MBD)
Max Hospital is one of the best hospitals in India for treating ailments related to Musculoskeletal Oncology, and the doctors mentioned above are among the best Musculoskeletal Oncologist in India. You can check the consultation fees, OPD timings, and book doctor appointments online for OPD/Video Consultation for today, tomorrow or future dates.