Musculoskeletal Oncologists in Noida
Dr. Vikas Goswami
Associate Director - Medical Oncology (Head & Neck, Gastrointestinal, Urology, Musculoskeletal)
Cancer Care / Oncology, Head & Neck Oncology, Musculoskeletal Oncology, Uro-Oncology, Gastrointestinal Oncology , Medical Oncology
Can't find what you are looking for?
Diseases Treated by Musculoskeletal Oncologist:
A musculoskeletal oncologist is a medical specialist who specializes in diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal tumors that occur in children and adults.
The best musculoskeletal oncologist at Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida serve patients with their expertise in several cases including the following:
- Benign bone tumors (aneurysmal bone cyst, chondroblastoma, fibrous dysplasia, giant cell tumor)
- Malignant bone tumors (multiple myeloma, osteosarcoma, Ewing’s sarcoma, Chondrosarcoma)
- Benign soft-tissue tumors (lipoma, hemangioma, fibroma, ganglion cyst)
- Malignant soft-tissue tumors (liposarcoma, fibrosarcoma, angiosarcoma, neurofibrosarcoma)
- Metatastic bone diseases (MBD)
Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida is one of the best hospitals in India for treating ailments related to Musculoskeletal Oncology, and the doctors mentioned above are among the best Musculoskeletal Oncologist in Noida, UP. You can check the consultation fees, OPD timings, and book doctor appointments online for OPD/Video Consultation for today, tomorrow or future dates.